Here are a few of the happenings around our home as symbolized through pictures .
1. My oldest two boys are now in "regular" school in 7th grade. We have mixed reviews :
Although academically and socially both boys are doing great, Theo resents the early wake up and the lack of free time.
2. In an effort to sneak in a healthy vegetable to my children this week, I put spinach in the dinner smoothie.
My kids were horrified, and I heard the question "why are you making us eat grass and parsley?!"
3. I've recently been inundated by a flood of questions while about town with the kiddies, trying to ascertain if the children are actually mine. Someone asked if they came from my body. Others ask if I am fostering or if I have adopted all these children. One man asked if I run a home daycare! To all these folks, I present this handy cheat sheet:
4. Baby Gemma is starting to be trouble! She is crawling now and pulling up to stand using everything imaginable--tables, chairs, laundry baskets, siblings, etc. Here she is eating illegally obtained cookies:
5. I've rediscovered an addiction to Swiss Cake Rolls. Please pray for me.
6. The fall sports' seasons are wrapping up! Lacrosse mini-season is over, and the whole family came out to support my team for their scrimmage. Thanks, Hubby!
I'm holding Gemma while taking the picture, of course.
My soccer dudes:) Jojo and Tad have also joined the ranks of soccer kiddos this season, so we've been busy game-watching and cheering!
I think that pretty well summarizes life these past couple months (outside of this pesky cold that's been haunting us!). Hope all is well with you, Dear Reader(s).
Easy Rule #4552: Spinach is too visible to hide in smoothies. (Note to self: Maybe try Swiss Cake Rolls?)