Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Picture It

Ems here:

Theo's iPod may be out of service for a bit. We have caught the perpetrator, hoist by her own petard, as it were :



Brian and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary this week! He bought gorgeous roses reminiscent of my autumnal wedding bouquet; love you, honey!!



Biggest brother reading to littlest sister....awwww!



And lastly, Simona tries to hide whilst blatantly stealing cheese from our taco night fixings bowl; it's the old "I can't see you so you can't see me" routine....



Easy Rule #12565: Make sure you keep snapping random photos...these days seem to fly by!


Oh, and please say a prayer that both my allergies and my grumpiness depart from me rapidly. The onset of cool weather is not being handled well (boo hoo, I hate the cold!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment