Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's A .....

Ems here:

Just a quick post to share the exciting news! It's a GIRL !!! Girls are making a comeback in our home, and the ratio is now 5:3; not too shabby, ladies!

The boys are quite disappointed, I must say, and Josephine is thrilled! Simona has no idea why my stomach is called "baby," but I'm sure that in another year she will be overjoyed at having a little sister close in age.

I will post again soon as I have been getting harassing text messages from someone (hi Chrissy) about my lackluster performance as a blogger recently. 

Between my husband's two jobs, soccer, lacrosse, keeping the house sanitary, home schooling, and feeding the kids, this month has literally flown by. For someone as naturally lazy as myself, this busy-ness is quite disturbing, and I am unable to perform basic tasks like "reading a book" or "stringing cohesive thoughts together" without falling asleep.

Hopefully this post made sense. Off to dreamland!

I will leave you with a photo I have titled "Gabe in a Tree."


Easy Rule #6221: Girls rule and boys drool.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for girls:) but mostly excited to be an aunt again!!

    ReplyDelete